I know this is a very stupid question, but since I have no clue so I have to ask. When I expose the paper under a light bulb nothing will show on the paper right. Then I assume that I will have to develop the paper again like the negative. So what developer and fixer are used. As I mentioned before film photography is gone from Pakistan and we don't get any chemistry, I mean the standard one. I only get metol and chemicals to make tf3. Would these same work for paper also, and how do I determine development time for paper is that mentioned on the paper like on film boxes. One of my cousin is in Toronto these days and would be coming back I am thinking if it is possible to get all this done at home then I might ask him to get a pack of Ilford paper for me... As I said we don't get anything here