Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
have accumulated a small batch of enthusiastic 30 rounders... to start...

mark_s "steam engine", a cyanotype, very gutsy for 1st time participant! i like it , and it arrived relatively unscathed in the post!
jim17x "being followed", very ominous, (an i being paranoid?), especially w the look-a-like police car in front - sign of the times?!
sly "evening at the cardboard house" - whimsical, lyrical, greating seeing as HIE, and well-done!
squiggle? "pitcher window" - can feel the delicate pitcher, light and beatiful - functional... well photographed and printed.
peter schrager "game arcade" - with the silk finish, gotta look onto it and wander around!
mjs "be the art" - yup, fun, captured well... nothing like being a kid again! the joy and abandon shows!
ozphoto "stonehenge" - drama! and that bird(?) makes the shot! how'd you get it there?
rudiger "baltic sea" - now that's a superb image, great use of pinhole cam, great seeing, wonderful composition... wow
piu58 "steib's hof" - nothing like it in florida! i want to move right in! time for a trip back to germany!
craig cross "sunset in mau" not approved by the tourist bureau i can feel the wind! nice print!

thanks to each of you for the enjoyable and thought-provoking images. i appreciate your hard work.

jvo
squiggle? here Thank you for the comment on my photo of the pitcher.

I am very relieved to see my postcards are being delivered.

So far, the delivery order has been

jim17x "being followed", Wonderfull composition and tonality
piu58 "steib's hof", love to wonder around this photo
peter schrager "game arcade", I can also look at this photo and discover new things
mjs "be the art", beautiful portrait of someone having such great fun
sly "evening at the cardboard house", love the portrait of tree , one of my most difficult subjects
mark_s "locomotive #2", wow,

I look forward to opening the mailbox and my fridge is getting crowded. This is my first exchange and such great fun!

David