My recent foray back into analog photography has my 85 year old father dusting off his ETRC and getting excited about shooting film again. A problem has surfaced. His ETRC was an old workhorse he used on wedding assignments. It only has a 220 film insert. As you know, there are little if any 200 film offerings available and none in black and white or transparency. So here is my question;

Can he shoot 120 film on his 220 insert or does he need to find/purchase a 120 insert?

If he needs a 120 insert, where is a good place to find one?

I've quickly checked KEH and eBay with no joy. Your help is appreciated.