I'd guess that in reality the last word is which of the two makes a poster in the thread is actually still using. I my case I never had any interest in Hasselblads but have used 4 Rolleiflexes (or Rolleicords) and have an MPP Microcord which is a UK better engineered version ot the Rolleicord III with a higher quality (compared to the Tessar) Xpres lens.

So I happened to go down the Rollei TLR route 6 or 7 years ago, it's about knowing your cameras capabilities and getting the most from them, I have no doubt I could get excellent results from a Hasselblad. I happened to use a Bronica S2a firts in the 1970's and the system was superb but I went for a Mamiya 645 system in preference, it was just what suited me best and at the time I didn't like or rather utlise the square format even when I had mamiya C3 & C33 cameras so 645 made much more sense.

These days after buying a Yashicamat 124 and reviving a mint dried our Rolleiflex 3.5 E I find the square format is wonderful and I always work to it, it's by instinct though I vcan work to many formats and never crop.

Ian