Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
If the battery doesn't work, then it won't allow you to advance to the next frame, so it shouldn't be a battery issue, it could be a lens issue, did you remember to take the lens cap off? That's a common error with people who have rangefinder's, they forget to take the lens cap off because they can see through the viewfinder, I know it sounds silly but is that possibly the case?
Let's say if that will be the case, it should happen for 1 roll of film not 3 or 4, and i said for first roll ever i've got 3 shots out of 10 and all other were blank and the lens cap was off, so it is something i really don't know, i have a big feeling it was the lens, but the seller on ebay told me that as long i've got 3 shots then it is not the lens issue, and now you said that the battery is not the issue, in fact i can't advance to the next frame until i open the back and do something i forgot, but i couldn't when the back is closed.

The only things i can do now is waiting to buy new fresh batteries for my Mamiya RZ and this Mamiya 7II and give it a try, also to buy another lens to see if i have the same issue as well, returning the lens or the camera is not my solution, and it passed 2 years now since i bought them both separately.