Hello everybody. It's time for me to join this excellent forum after some months of lurking around. My acquaintance to analog photography is short, as I started shooting 35 mm in May this year with a Konica Autoreflex T3N/50 mm f/1.7 lens I found at a local goodwill store for about $5. I am pretty fascinated by analog technology and have for some years been working with restoring Revox and Sony open reel tape decks, studio mixing desks and vintage hi-fi receivers - and enjoying the sound of analog equipment.

The next camera was a Konica FS-1 my Uncle had in storage, was fitted with the 40 mm f/1.8 lens and he had a 135 mm f/5.6 Hexar lens too. Great lenses, a decent camera - but the fully manual T3N is still my favourite of the two.

Did a photoshoot at night with a friend whom I have been luring into analog - he bought a Nikon F4 to use with his existing array of AF Nikkor lenses. Very appealing to the analog lover with all the dials and buttons for every function and a joy to use; I want one!

I am collecting a Nikon F4 with a 35-70 mm f/2.8 and the original 50 mm f/1.8 kit lens, MB-21 battery pack and SB-24 flash tomorrow - list price is $400, let's see if I can haggle with the seller.

Looking forward to become a part of the community.

Cheers,
Søren aka. Copyhat