Photostock 2014
Harbor Springs/Cross Village, Michigan
June 19 - 22, 2014

It's time to mark your calendars for the big show next year. These dates have been talked about and rumored, but it's now official. I'm already at work trying to pull together a good workshop for prior as well as a few presenters, but nothing is set in stone at this time. I can say that I've talked to some pretty exciting people and I am confident it will be a good year.

The workshop is progressing very nicely and I anticipate the darkroom to be up and running, so look for some exciting presentations and opportunities due to this as well. I'm looking forward to it being a great year!

As is usual, the Birchwood Inn will be the base of operations, so book your rooms soon. In fact, I've already heard a few are booked! Don't delay if you think you're going to make it.

As is also usual, I'm looking for people for interesting presentations. Those that have been know the drill. If you've got some cool process or project you're working on, I'm happy to get you into the schedule. This year, with the workshop, there are more possibilities available to us, so keep that in mind.

That's all for now! More coming when there is news to print. For now, stay tuned to the website and it will be updated soon.

www.photostockfest.com or www.photostock2014.com

Hope to see you next June, if not before!

Bill Schwab

PS. For more on the workshop, see this post.