Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
you said " still" as if after alaris was formed they continue to act irresponsibly ...
its rather strange seeing YOU are relying in the regrouped kodak to sell you
sheet film of their movie stock ...
First, I don't think Alaris was part of the decision making at the time the bankruptcy was started was it? (I don't know for sure)

And two, the movie stock film production company is a separate company I think?

Third, what does my view of how the old company does business have to do with my decision of what products I might want to buy from them? Just because the company doesn't handle things well, doesn't mean there film isn't good, they just aren't good at the business end of things, but there film is still very good quality, something that as I said they rested their laurels on, it's great and it's something certainly to be proud of, but you have to have more than just a good product sometimes, it doesn't mean I won't buy from them if they have something good, it just means that I'll be cautious about investing in something long-term with them if they are poised to fail.

If you notice I didn't really use much kodak film until the Alaris announcement. Sure I tested a few rolls of TMY, mostly just to see what all the fuss is about, and at first couldn't get things right until I figure some stuff out, that said, I didn't buy any large quantities of TMY until after the announcement of Alaris, then I felt better about the company and decided I would give TMY a try long term as one of my films...

Double-X is a grand film but only recently have I even gotten a 4X5 and I know they wouldn't make it in 120, but cutting sheets as a special order is nothing new for Kodak (or any other film company) so I asked...

Again, nothing wrong with that...