Dwight, can't be of much help developing your 4X5 film since I got rid of my tanks, but do have a 4X5 enlarger and can happily print for you. I typically use Ilford paper, either RC of Fiber and of course can tone any prints you want. I also do 35mm and 120 film as well, and in those sizes, I am prepared to develop the film as well as make the prints. I am also equipped to dry mount the prints as well as matte them upon request. If I can be of any help, you can PM me here, or always email me at lightwisps@yahoo.com.

Good luck whatever route you decide to take.