I went over today. I showed him the differences and he agreed it being a a model 4A (type 2).
The camera body was in good condition, only one corner of the leatherette was a bid loose. There was a small dent in filter thread of the lens but nothing serious. He came down to 40 Euro ($52).
I would have bought it but I didn't trust the shutter. It worked fine on the fast speeds, but I couldn't get if to fire slower than 1/25 s. I did wind before setting the shutter speed. Maybe we did something wrong, maybe it was malfunctioning. The rangefinder worked, but was a bit yellow.

So I decided not to buy this camera and look for an other one. I did like the look and feel of this camera. So I definitely want one. Maybe one will show up on this forum? There are several offered on Ebay (with case) for about 40 euro within Europe, so I can await my chances for an other 4A with a 35 and 50 mm lens and a case. And maybe I can trade one for an other camera/lens or some darkroom stuff or ...
I would like a real Contax II as well, but that might be a bit more expensive...

Thank you all for your quick help in this matter!! APUG is a great community.