No I don't sell any prints and have no plans to do so.

About 25 years ago I did shoot photos that were sold (not many) to the local newspapers and also took photos at parties that were sold. I still remember that I worked in the darkroom (one that I borrowed from a friend of mine) until the middle of the night to reach the deadline of the newspaper. The photos I delivered both to the newspaper and to the people having the parties didn't mean much to me. In the end it meant that I lost all my passion for and my interest in photography for about 15 years.

About 10 years ago I moved to the other end of the country and didn't know any people in the local area, so I decided to take up photography again as a hobby. I have been asked maybe once or twice every year if I would take photos for weddings etc., but I always politely reject telling that photography for me is a hobby and not something I want to generate income from. The portraits I do, I always do for free (and give the person that I'm portraying a number of free prints) and only if I find the person interesting to portray. Today I enjoy photography much more than I ever did before. It's both a hobby and a passion at the same time and I hope it will be for many years to come.