Hi guys! I may not have been visible much this year, after the loss of my mother etc its been really a year of reflection and I took some time out from the film scene, now I am back! HOWEVER i have noticed there has been a few changes, notibly the loss of provia 400X, although it can still be found for not much more than its original price, pushed to 1600 gave outstanding large projectable results! a brief phone call with ag photo earlier this year confirmed the loss of 400x and then I found that velvia 50 is no longer offered in super-8 cartridges but not sure about the still film production (V 100 is, however means i have to adjust my 40/160ASA camera manually for best results, etc etc). Super 8 colour reversal cost is now so high I am going to swallow that tad bit extra - buy 4 neg (vision3 50D cartridges for 60 quid and for the cost of dev. and wet-gate printing from andec, have prints made from the negatives, (plus have a negative for a back-up) or black and white reversal as well.

I am not sure what else has been discontinued or added to film lines, so can people please fill me in here!

Jacob