Quote Originally Posted by mweintraub View Post
Kjarahz,

Since you have mentioned another system.... What are you looking for in a new system? Camera size? Usability? Image size? Specific lens quality?
The ability to hand hold like a DSLR, overall ergonomics. Eye level viewfinder. Interchangeable backs for color and b&w on demand without having to finish off said roll. Auto focus or a confirmation system to get shots off quicker. Metering if possible but I'm getting quite use to my light meter anyway. Lens availability and pricing, I shoot all kinds of things including skateboarding so a cheaper than $2,500 fisheye (Hasselblad) would be kind of nice, but not a deal breaker.

In the process I would rather not downgrade in quality but if I would I'd like to know in which way I would be.

Awhile back I shot a BTS for Jose Villa and fell in love with his work and wanted to mimic and then set forth with my own style. Well in doing so I have my current Hasselblad build because a Contax 645 is out of the question. While my Hasselblad works quite well I rather not sleep on other possible opportunities to fix the short comings especially for how I shoot, like AF or confirmation. Shame there are zero camera stores in South Carolina...