Since I bought the Nikon V1 I practically do not use my trusty Ricoh GRD III anymore, so here it comes. I would just wish that the V1 has user interface as nice as the GRD.
I bought the Ricoh new in summer 2011.
If you have ANY question - just reply to this thread.
- perfect technical condition. The camera went (within warranty) to Ricoh for a repair (there is still a number sticker on the right side) and came back with new lens/motor parts.
- from outside there is light paint loss on the edges.
- optically this camera works as new.
- light scratches on the LCD - not visible in the use.
- lens has no scratches or coating damage.
- the camera has taken ca 15k exposures
What is included:
- Ricoh GRDIII
- all original accessories - charger, battery cables, manuals, etc.
- original packing
- Sandisk Ultra SD-HC 8GB class 4 (15MB/s) card
150€ + shipping (from Germany)
PayPal or money transfer
Photos of the camera (please follow the links for larger photos)
the sticker from the repair (I somehow never removed it)