I just got an old Albert contact print maker that I would like to use to make contact prints of my 6x7 and 6x9 negatives. Which paper/chemicals should I be look at getting?

I was thinking of using ilford ilfobrom gallery grade 2 or 3 paper as the prints will be matted and framed for sale.

P.S. I don't have an enlarger