This time of the year I must make adjustments and sadly the demand for some kits has declined to the point where they're hardly selling at all. This led to dropping Bronica kits last year along with some of the less popular rangefinders and a few SLRs (Mamiya 1000DTL, 500DTL and most other Mamiya SLR models, some Chinon models, etc). So with that out of the way, here are some specials (while they last). If you're in the USA I prefer mail-in payment (cash, check or money order). If you're in another country, I can provide an email address to which PayPal payment can be sent. You'll receive the kit along with printed instructions and the bamboo tool. If you contact me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com I will probably be able to reply faster. The list:

Minolta Autocord $5 per kit total. (9 kits to sell)

Canon T70 $5 per kit total. (4 kits to sell)

Minolta XK $6 per kit total. (3 kits to sell)

Canon AF35ML $5 per kit total. (1 kit to sell)

Kowa Super 66 Film Back $8 per kit total. (2 kits to sell)

Ricoh KR30SP $5 per kit total. (2 kits to sell)

Canon AV-1 $6 per kit total. (1 kit to sell)

Fujica AX3 $8 per kit total. (1 kit to sell)

Minolta AL-F $5 per kit total. (1 kit to sell)

Are other kits being discontinued also? Yes they will, but I'm not sure at this point which ones. Soon the Fuji 690 kits will go...selling very few of those now. Fujica ST605 kit is already gone, Lomo LC-A kit is questionable, Minolta CLE also in question, Ricoh 401TLS, XR-2, Sears/Ricoh models also in danger.

Once these are sold, they won't be kept on hand. This doesn't mean I can't still make a kit as templates, cutters, etc will not be destroyed. It means the kit will thereafter be treated as a special request (meaning more costly than normal).

Jon