I have never bought any new, I got some Seal MT-something from eBay and on the pkt says it's suitable for fibre papers, I gather there must be a different version for RC. I also got a roll about 1m wide with the press which seems to work with RC ok, but not fibre (I've had prints bubble and lift, but when swapping to the Seal they stuck fine). Vanbars sell something but it's terribly expensive... I had a pkt in my hand one day and when I went to buy it I asked "how much is this" and after they picked me up off the floor, I said I didn't need it!

I'd be interested to know your source and how much.