Hi fellow analog enthusiasts! I am a long-time dabbler in the photographic arts.
I still prefer to use that quaint old thing called film. And I am happy that there still exist forums on the internet where I can feel at home.

GAS is a chronic condition that afflicts me so I have dabbled in small, medium and large formats and I maintain a good collection of seldom used camera equipment.

One of the positive things I did for my photography last year was to join a photography program at a local college. I got to meet some real photographers and got to use the excellent darkroom at the college. There are still some havens for analog photography in this digital world.

This brings me to a question, silly as it maybe, that has been plaguing me for a while. I am going to Nepal in a few weeks from now. My brother and I are going on an eleven day trek in the Solukhumbu (Everest) region. I have three options on photographic gear but can't decide which to take.

Option 1
1. Horizon S3 Pro panoramic camera (35mm).
2. Seagull Twin Lens Reflex (6x6 and 6x4.5 medium format).

Option 2
1. Horizon S3 Pro
2. Leica M2, DR Summicron 50, Voigtlander Ultron 35, Voigtlander APO Lanthar 90 (this has been my standard kit but this is heavy!)

Option 3
1. Horizon S3 Pro
2. Voigtlander Bessa R2-C, Helios 103 50mm, Voigtlander Color Skopar 35)

I am very familiar with all the equipment and each has its pros and cons. The issue is schlepping all the gear in my backpack up and down those mountains. I am also packing my $50 kodak digicam.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks for indulging this fool. :-)

-------------------------
My flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25605306@N00/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk