More cool Photostock news...

I'm thrilled to announce that Holly Roberts is going to be joining us this summer! Not only for a talk and presentation, but also for a 4 day workshop. I always like to shake things up a bit and I think Holly is going to add greatly to the spirit and help further expand our view on what can be done with the photograph.

For those that aren't familiar with her, Holly's work is known around the world. She has been exhibited far and wide and has work in the permanent collections of Art Institute of Chicago; the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art among others. She is represented by several well respected galleries, including Catherine Edelman in Chicago. She also has two, beautiful books to date, both on the prestigious, Nazraeli Press publishing imprint.

www.hollyrobertsstudio.com

I've been a fan of Holly's work for some time now and it is going to be an honor having her join all the great people of Photostock.

There will be more announced zoo, so stay tuned by getting on the mailing list for this year at www.photostockfest.com

Thanks!