I have printed lately positive surface offset, I would like to try negative surface rotogravure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
May be I dont know what is the recessed means. There are two things , positive surface offset , negative surface , rotogravure , I am sorry for wrong understanding. I am starting to upload the books to your site.