Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lange
Giclee (Honestly, what is wrong with "archival pigment print"? They are pigmented inks, rather than dyes, anyhow).
I had a similar first reaction to the term giclee many years ago, but then I learned the origin was from French for 'sprayed' or 'jetted'...it really differentiates INKJET (not the dye vs. pigment) prints from those that are exposed optically onto conventional light sensitive paper and processed (the modern digital equivalent to enlarger/commercial print maker prints from negs).