Quote Originally Posted by Joe VanCleave View Post
Thanks, Stone, for the reminder of the subscription. However, the three images I linked were done so without uploading them to APUG's server, they are simply cross-linked from my Flickr account. There's an option to do this by unchecking the box when posting the image, or you can just write the blogger code yourself (using the [ I M G ] code). Either way, APUG's server doesn't get filled with these images.

As for not filling up threads with non-subscriber images, perhaps we should simply delete the entire "Image Sharing" section of the forum, just to alleviate any confusion?

~Joe
I'm sorry, on my phone app the links just show up as images, I hadn't even realized they were links.

As far as image sharing, I'm not a moderator so please only take my words as advice of not to tax the servers too much.

I just know when I came here 2 years ago I was asked to subscribe if I wanted to post images of my work, so eventually I did when I realized just how much I was learning, cheapest education I've ever had.

Carry on