i am working hard on wasting paper and chemicals. There are about 15 prints in the basement ranging from poor to almost, and I think I needed to spend less time in the selenium toner or not at all. But no two look alike--significantly! The first print came out well, and then everything went to hell--after one print! Then, after several weekends of struggling and a LOT of paper and chemical, I caught my timer completing a 90 second exposure in 25 seconds. That explained a lot. Now I'm waiting for more chemistry, with some toner other than selenium.

Now I am trying some old Sterling Lith paper I bought before the factory burned and cadmium was banned. They have started out with beautiful colors but the toning in the selenium and print drydown has drained it away. Anyhow, I'm getting closer to done. Maybe will complete this weekend, but have to work much overtime too.

i did receive a very nice print from Andreios about three weeks ago. It appeared to have been posted 1/2/14, so that's a really long ride ...