This might sound like a really dumb question, but I don't know ANYTHING about cameras or film so... my dad bought me a Diana F+, and it requires 120 film. I was looking up all these different types of film I could use that give really cool effects.
My questions is, when I'm using film #1, and let's say I wanted to use film #2, can I just simply remove film #1, or do I have to completely finish film #1 and get it developed before using film #2?