Third Annual Workshop Giveaway
Deadline reminder this Friday February 28

Nothing makes me happier than sharing my knowledge, expertise and passion for photography. For the past two years, I have gifted a 3-day one-on-one workshop at my Santa Fe studio to one dedicated photographer, and I would like to once again offer this opportunity as a way of honoring Ansel's spirit of generosity and accessibility.

The session will be tailored specifically to your needs and aspirations, and we'll use the magical light and landscape of Santa Fe to help you explore your passion and express your vision. The offer is open to photographers of all levels, working traditionally, digitally or a combination of both.

To be considered, just send me an email and tell me in around 200 words or so why you want to study with me and where you want to take your photography. Deadline is February 28th.

Travel, lodging and meals are not included in this offer, and dates are by mutual agreement.

For details on my one-on-one workshops, please visit my website. Looking forward to hearing from you!

http://www.alanrossphotography.com/workshops/