dwross ,

That's a lovely image. Is it a bromoil from your dry plate? If so, what is the improvement you'd like to see?
First of all I coated to paper then the result I saw low contrast so I move my prints to Bromoil because I dont like the contrast.

Regarding your recipe. It's really not complete. It has the same problem as the recipe Martina is using from the book "Silver Gelatin". The ripening step is missing. Making an emulsion is, in every way, the same thing as cooking. If you were baking a loaf of bread, you would know that you need to do more than mix the flour, salt, yeast, and water in a pan and throw it in the oven. You'd understand that you need to raise the dough first, and that time and temperature matter. Grape juice takes time to become wine. Milk to cheese, etc, etc.
Yes, off course I'm followed the step from "silver gelatin" book for unwashed emulsion.

By coating the emulsion before it has had time grow and mature its grains, you very likely won't be getting the emulsion you want.
Noted

After the precipitation step (adding the silver nitrate solution to the salted gelatin, aka "addition"), let the emulsion sit in a ~50C waterbath for 30-60 minutes, stirring gently for 10 seconds every 10 minutes. Then, cool to coating temperature. Take careful notes of when you did what, at what temperature. Time, and temperature, and agitation are the ripening variables. Too much time or temperature will start to fog the emulsion. Too little of either will all but guarantee a dull emulsion. Start on the conservative side, and with each subsequent emulsion making session, increase the time and/or temperature. At some point, you won't like the emulsion, and you'll know that the last recipe specifics were the right ones (for you.)
I don't take a note before this and I will do for next batch.

Also, you don't spell out how you add your silver solution to the salted gelatin. The precipitation method is an emulsion characteristic variable. Additional ingredients can also be considered variables. A little potassium iodide does wonders for a bromide emulsion.
As I mention on top, I'm followed the 'silver gelatin' book process and maybe the temperature a bit wrong.
How to add the potassium iodide in this unwashed emulsion?
'Silver Gelatin' book did not mention for this unwashed emulsion
May I know the reason and function for adding potassium iodide?

When someone starts talking about 'variables' and 'taking notes', it's easy to think that means making an emulsion is hard. NOT SO! . It's no more or less hard than baking a loaf of bread. No one would argue that baking is too complicated just because it's important to get the ingredients, times, and temperatures correct.
"thank you for suggestion"

One more question: Are you washing your emulsion? If not, you might (probably will) see the emulsion making leftovers crystallize out on your plates. (You don't need to wash an emulsion if you are coating on paper because the paper absorbs the chemical byproducts.)
No I'm not washing the emulsion.

Thank you in advance.