Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
TaDa!

My first submission, I had to "kill" the end of an experimental roll of HP5+ shot at 6400 and souped in DD-X, somehow my overconfidence got the better of me and rather than develop it at 30 (rotary) minutes like I was supposed to, I did it for 18 minutes (roughly what you would use for HP5+ shot at 3200) so the negs were a bit thin to say the least, now I have to do the experiment all over again, oh and this roll was highly expired, the old white packaging for the roll, and also had the mint flavored roll seal, so I've heard Simon at Ilford mention the mint, and so it must have been a pretty old roll, it didn't have an expiry date.

Anyway, somehow I like the look, the framing was on target, and it's just more grainy than I had planned, still the contrast is about on target, something I probably couldn't print but scanner technology allowed me to pull the image. I don't adjustments unless I screwed up the roll, so, anyway, my first submission...

HP5+ at 6400 dev @3200 18min DD-X 1+4 - Mamiya RZ67 with extension tube 1+2 magnification about 1.5x with 90mm lens 1/60 @ f/8 cloudy light through the window - "Himalayan Rock Salt on butcher block"...

Attachment 83664

EDIT: I should mention, this was handheld...

I thought you had 'other' subject matter in mind only...