wet contact print. Those you like, scan on a flat-bed to a high resolution. Upload to Ilford Photo Labs (also in US http://www.ilfordlab-us.com/) pay a few $$. They will expose onto (nearly) ordinary RC paper using a lightjet and make a wet print to any size you want.

I say forget inkjet prints. Why bother.