I'm happy to say that it is starting to melt in the northland. It's a slow go so far, but it looks as if the back of winter has been broken and spring is on the way. It's been such a brutal winter and it was looking dicey there for awhile. Like spring would never come! I was at the workshop last week and it was pretty well buried with about 3 feet of snow on the roof! (see photo below) Needless to say that not much work went on in the place since December, but as soon as the road is open, we'll be getting back to work.

For those of you already on the list, there will soon be a newsletter announcing the opening of early registration. As most of you know, there will be a relatively small registration fee this year and it will be even more reasonable throughout the early registration period. If planning to come, definitely sign up early and save. If you're not on the list, you can still get there by signing up at the Photostock Website.

I'm excited to announce that we've got some pretty cool people joining us as featured guests and workshop instructors this year, all from wide and varied backgrounds and approaches. It's good to see work of all different types and this year will be no different. From Holly Roberts and her exciting photography and abstract painting mash up to Ryan Zoghlin and his modern orotones and liquid emulsions, there will be some very interesting things to see and people to meet. You can see more of the guests listed at the website and there will soon be dedicated pages to each guest where you can see samples of their work.

Please keep an eye on the website as there will be more added over the theft few days. You can already use it to help answer any questions you might have. There are links to lodging as well as a link to an interactive, Google map that has been created to help you find the place and get you around.

Early registration begins March 15th! Hope to see you there!

Thanks! Bill

Photostock2014