Photo Warehouse has a "Fine Grain Positive" film that can be used like paper in an enlarger. I've used it and found it to be about the same speed as RC Ilford. The image is clean and dense enough to be used for a photo silkscreen exposure. You could make contact prints from it onto paper.

They say
"Will yield a black and white transparency from a negative. Use standard paper developer. Red safelight.
8 x 10 x 25 Standard .004 poly base 228-8103 $ 9.95
8 x 10 x 25 Extra heavy .007 poly base 231-8103 12.95

They also say to call for other sizes. Might work well in a pinhole, though I've never tried it.