HI Jeremy,
WRT the plumbing, we rerouted it. I cut open the wall and removed the pipe. We cut yet another hole in the wall this time to the outside and put a "T" on the vent pipe. We stuck a piece of pipe with an Lbow on it and then connected it to a 10 foot piece. That pipe ran down the outside of the building and into the cleanout for a toilet we are not using. This was accomplished with a rubber boot connection. It also allowed us to fit another rubber piece in the line so we would still have use of the cleanout. We then redid the plumbing under the sink after we moved that green sink back into place. Viola, we now drain like a big dog. It even looks better under there too.

wrt, to where I will be...Try the darkroom!