So, second thread I have posted and the first had a lot of great people giving wonderful advice.

The lab in Houston I use, AZ Photo Lab, rents their darkroom out and only requires me providing my own paper. I was curious is there anything I should bring to use my own of. I don't want to look rude, but I bought my own squeegee so that I knew it was in tip-top shape in case the recent renters or lab pros hadn't done so.

I have only used the darkroom once and the printer there let me sit with her while she printed my stuff for me. Allowed me to receive a really introductory course on enlarging. I recently bought (it is in the mail) "Ilford Multigrade Papers: A Manual for the Darkroom" and printed out some information I found via the forum to refresh myself (since the printing was done 8+ months ago). I have been reading through Tim Rudman's "The Photographer's Master Printing Course" but I needed some Darkroom 101 material.

Anyways, I was just curious if there was anything people generally bring or wish they had in a darkroom that wasn't their own? I think eventually I might try my own set-up, but I want to make sure I get consistent use first, learn the basics, have someone right there willing to help or answer questions, and also support the lab. I plan to print on Ilford MG FB Warmtone Semi-Matte (to finish my series of two prints both /10). I printed about 4 of each last time and have the printer's proof still in order to best reproduce the prints. IIRC I have some notes on some of the numbers used? Like I think there are 3 or 4 color options on the enlarger you play around with for contrast and balancing the image.

Thanks for any general advice or help. Much appreciated.