DESCRIPTION: Canon AE-1 Program Body With Canon FD 50/1.8 Lens. Battery is included. As shown.

CONDITION: Very good condition with some light soiling and appears to be working fine, but I‘m not that familiar with Canon Programs and I don‘t quite understand the LED readouts. I do know it has the infamous “Canon squeak” when the shutter is fired. Lens is very good with smooth focus, clean snappy blades. There is a very small spot of fungus on the outer edge of front element and very faint marks on front element…Nothing that would effect images.

PRICE: $ 37

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And I’ll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THIS…IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL…I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
Tom