Quote Originally Posted by mweintraub View Post
Correct. Low battery levels affect the sync speeds for wireless triggers so if it can sync up to 1/1000s when full, I would think that when battery levels are low, it will still be successful at syncing at 1/500s easily.

I've been having issues with my studio strobes (Fotodiox) where it is too fast or something because when I try to sync very fast (1/200s +) the result is underexposure. So I believe flashes/strobe duration do have a part in it.

I, too, think the V6 would be a great addition to my digital and 35mm shooting.
It's not just the flash duration or battery. With a focal plane curtain shutter, only part of the image is illuminated as the shutter travels across the image plane. With a leaf or diaphragm shutter, the whole image is exposed to the flash, which triggers when the shutter is generally fully open.

If you're using a focal plane shutter, the results of shooting faster than synch are dark bands at one end or side of the image where the flash was not exposed. The faster the shutter, the larger the band. Based on your 1/200 showing underexposed, I would guess a flash synch of 1/30 on a focal plane shutter. The RB-67 uses the leaf shutter, so synch is possible at all speeds the lens can accommodate.