Hi.
I just came across an ad in our local photo forums selling all four cams: GW67II, GW67III, GW69II and GW69III.
The following information has been fetched out of the seller:
Most of the cams are in very good condition, very clean except of 67II (or was it III ?) that has flash shoe replaced. All are equipped with 90mm/3.5 lens of course. The GW67II appears to have the largest number appearing on its counter (arround 500), the 69III appears to have the least leap (counters show about 100).
I'm not familiar personally with these cameras, although have read through lots of online reviews on these and mostly the opinion is held up for all of these, particularily for 69II and 69III models. Optics is reprotedly top-notch except of their bokeh loosing to Zeiss counterparts.
I would be glad to read personal opinions about these cameras, such as hands-on experiences, what is good and what is bad...
I'm aware about the system specifications (rangefinder, no switchable film backs, of course, fixed, although leaf shutter lens, purely mechanical (no powering is necessary, however no metering is available either). What is the number shown on the camera's counter ? Is that amount of frames (i.e. shutter actuations) done so far or amount of film rolls through the camera ? What are the average life span of GW 67II/III and GW69II/III shutters ?
To put the things into proportions I must tell that I'm MF SLR user, shooting with Bronica GS-1 (6x7) system right know, however thinking of adding a kind of rangefinder for hikes and when weight/size are a considerable issues.

The prices as asked by seller ranging from 550$ for 67II to 800$ for 69III. Are they fair prices for these models bearing the condition described above ?

Any additional help is highly appreciated.

Regards, Alex