I ran out of Wood/PVC glue on the weekend, so I had to order more. Bummer. I should have it tomorrow, which will allow me to finish the sinks.

In the meantime, I started working on a light trap for the window. Since this is a (relatively) new house, it was easy to build a frame to fit into the recessed window space. Then, inside the frame I built a series of four slots, into which 1/4" plywood sheets can slide. Bingo, instant light trap. Even with the panels unpainted (they will be painted flat black), and with only two of the four panels in place, it cuts out most of the light. There are a few light leaks around the edges, but those can be covered with either tape, or foam.

Ah, progress.....