Quote Originally Posted by david b
Home Depot has little round ones. About $2.
Or, get a "line level". These are about 3" long and cheap!

You could even take the actual bubble level piece out of the plastic body and glue that to your camera - if - that's what you need, and you feel like you can get it glued on "level", as it were.

Good luck.