I've had a Mamiya Press Super 23 and a Universal for decades. They are versatile cameras, but heavy and bulky for carrying long distances. They can be fitted with a GG back, and the Super 23 has limited back movements - with limited usefulness. The lenses are pretty good - I have the 50, 75, 100/2.8 and the 150. The 50 is an astonishingly good lens, and impressively wide on 6x9. You can use it like a moderate shift lens on 6x6 or 6x7 (with the 6x9 back) - which is my quick and dirty way of doing architecture. I don't bother much with the 150 and have never bothered getting the 250. The film holders are among the best I've used. Prices are attractive. No metering, of course.

I've also had a Plaubel Makina 67 for ages, and added a W67 recently. I think that these are great cameras, but a lot of people don't like them. The shutter is noisy for a rangefinder. They both have excellent Nikkor lenses (80 mm and 55 mm respectively). The 67 is fairly easy to get, the W67 not so. Like other folders they are easy to carry. Good metering.

I got the Mamiya 7 II as an easy-to-carry replacement for the Press for those times when I might need a selection of lenses and so the Makina 67 would not be adequate. I have the 43, 65 and 150, with the 65 being my favourite. That's the widest of the lenses that doesn't need an auxiliary viewfinder. If it wasn't so bulky in comparison to the Makinas, I'd carry the 7 with the 65 much more because that is my preference in focal lengths. Good metering.

Best,
Helen