Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
collodian image/print is different than a a collodian plate is it not?

FWIW and not yet for public consumption we are real close to getting scully and osterman for the APUG conference see http://www.collodian.org
AFAIK the term "collodion image" would refer to either a wetplate collodion ambrotype glass positive, a tintype/ferrotype/melainotype positive on a metal sheet (iron in the past and aluminum contemporaneously), or a collodion negative glass plate. There were some dry collodion glass plates for negatives as well.

I've never heard of a collodion print, which is not to say there isn't such a thing.