I suggest you Find out from the camera manufacturer if the focusing screen on your camera is set at an aparrant distance of one meter, or infinity, then have an optician test your eyes, and ask him/her what correction you would need for that distance,take your camera with you, then buy the nearest available eyesight correction lense the camera maker makes for the flip up magnifier and replace it.