Well I just finished my first try with BDBI in Michael's ABC. The first negative came out looking very nice except that I developed it a bit too long b/c my highlights look as if they could stop a bullet. I started looking at about 6 mins and it looked good, but i let it go a minute longer...seems it was already good at 6...lol. I started looking at teh second sheet at 5 mins and it looked good, so into the water stop it went. When that one came out of the fix I looked great. I'll see how both of them print sometime next week, but everything looks good right now...no streaks, no fog, so I'm happy.