Rich ~ it worked, the thumbs are now "bigger". Figured out what I was doing wrong... I was trying to adjust the thumb after inserting it to the page. Setting the size in options prior to insertion is what makes the difference. Guess one could say I've been sitting around with my "thumb" up my bum.

The site is coming along and I've done several tweaks to it already. However, since I've been sitting here in front of the 'puter for the past several, I'm now really antsy to be outside with a camera in my hands !!! So, I think the website will remain "as is," at least for the rest of the day. I'm going to photograph my way to Cedar Rapids (about two hours if I drove staight there) where I have 30+ prints on display in the National Czech and Slovak Museum and then photograph my way back. The show runs June 19-Sept 11 and I haven't gone over to see it since dropping off the prints to begin with. Pretty sad, eh ?

Thanks for everyone's help. And as I've said, the constructive criticism has been invaluable !!! I really appreciate it.

Susan
http://www.susankopecky.com