Wait a minute, wait a minute...if I remember correctly not a few months ago you had a fiancee and now you are married? when did this happen? I think you are the first APUG member who gets married, that I know, at least. I think in honor of this, Sean should make you a ball and chain icon.... Congrats Bud, I wish the two fo you many beautiful images and not all of them in a negative....

Ok as to the bathroom idea....with a little bit of plywood and some ingenuity you can make a very comfortable darkroom. You will need a medium to small enlarger, the Saunders LPL Aggie mentions is a great enlarger but it is huge, I would go with the smaller cousin, the Saunders LPL 6700, I had one and I loved it.

Build yourself with plywood a stand where you can put the trays one of top of the other, instead of having them side by side. On top of the sink put a pice of plywood and place your enlarger there.

If I recall correctly you live in AZ. I spent some time in Scottsdale and I recall in summer even the asphalt softens with the heat, the shed idea, unless you want to loose weight I think it is not so hot....

Good luck....let us know how it came out...