I have been selling my 8x10 AZO contact prints (mounted and matted to 14x17) for nearly a year on Ebay now, starting auctions at only 50.00+10.00 shipping. Most prints will get bid up too nearly 200.00 sometimes thought.

When I was first starting out, I barly sold ANYTHING...but after a few people purchased prints from me, it was almost guarenteed that they would come back and purchase more. I value these collectors because they are the few that keep things going for me. Alot of these buyers have purchased over 10-15 prints! I still get the random buyer, which I value all their support as well because sales to other photographers and people just wanting nice art...are just as important as the sales to the collectors!

I have been able to live on print sales for the past year, and not have to work or get a job. It pays the bills, food and gas...and not much more! I dont have money for extra spendings, but im okay with that.

If you are planning to start selling your work on Ebay (or any place for that matter) Contact me and I will give you tons of suggestions for success. I dont want to type out everything on here.

Best of luck to you,

Ryan McIntosh

PS-Here is a link to one of my current auctions. A new images I just posted in the Crtique gallery actually. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1