I came upon an old disc camera this afternoon, loaded with disk film (14 of 15 shots finished); the film is from the mid 1980s, I'm guessing. It is marked "process c-41a"

My local lab does not proces disk film (and WILL NOT run old stuff), and I do not have C-41 chems, and do not intend to purchase them for 1 disc of film

Is there a way to process this in standard B&W chemistry (D-76 or Rodinol)?