practice is good advice. I don't mind mounting, but I hate cutting boards. I get the boards precut with windows to size and then mount my prints. For double weight paper, you can use corner tabs for mounting (these are triangular acetate stick-ons with a pocket for the corner of the photo. The overmat should cover them.

For single weight, you should get access to a dry mount press. I believe from what I've read that you primarily shoot 35 and MF, so as long as you use double weight paper (fibre or rc) you should be fine with the corner mounting tabs.

Mike Davis