What is needed is some sort of posts for the screws from the shutter to the lens board. "Stand-offs" are what I think they are called. Basically they are a double threaded metal post that one side screws into the shutter and the other side screws into the lens board. It might have to go thru the lens board. With a 610 mm lens there will be no problem with space back in the bellows.