Admittedly there's something very strange going on with the stain I'm getting. The last batch I developed were in pyro from the last little bit of stock solutions in my jars. The sulfite was about 2.5 months old, but it had been sitting in the bottom of the jar for about 1 month of that. Add to that the fact that I changed fixers for this batch, and all bets are off. The stain on BPF 200 looked just like what I used to get with HP5+ in PMK; leprechaun green.

I plan to go back to Kodak Rapid fixer, mix up fresh pyro and then develop both HP5+ and Bergger. Then we shall see what we shall see. I'll keep you posted.