Dan I just love playing with old crap and making it work; Well somewhat work. This particular little shutter is a Press type. Since I guess the older shutters came in many different sizes, I might have to go with a lens like off a Monitor camera. What I'm basically looking for tho is an older lens with a sort of old fashioned look to it, slightly soft, with maybe even some falloff. I print Ziatypes and I think the look of an older lens would lend itself to the Zia style.