Quote Originally Posted by roteague
I will be signing on the emulsion; prints to be done on Fuji Crystal Archive.

FWIW, there seems to be an unfortunate assumption that all images on APUG are B&W. I say unfortunate, because I work almost exclusively in color. It seems whenever I or someone else asks a question, if it isn't asked on one of the color forums, everyone assumes B&W - a medium which holds very little interest for me. BTW, has anyone noticed that there are 0 color landscapes on the new APUG gallery -I think this illlustrates my point. I don't mean this in a negative way, there are many excellent B&W photographers here, but there needs to be a realization that not everyone works in B&W.
Sorry RObert but this proves you are unworthy. To be truely professional you must contact print, on AZO, Develope only in AMidol personally blessed by MAS, Dry mount on WHITE 12 ply rag board made in a clean room, and Sign only the mount. Any derivation only proves your wanna be status.

On a serious note

I use an archival marker I bought a long time ago from Light Impressions, that the writing hase sense worn off, and sign both on the back of the image and in the lower right corner. I write small since my color prints are small, and the ink is black. I don't want to draw too much attention to my name.

I sign on the back because I was told to by a prof, and I just got in the habit. Like all habits there really is not a lot of reason behind it anymore.

I'm afraid you color shooters just are not.

Just my two cents worth